I went to Anthropologie last Saturday night. Rod was sweet enough to take me to not one, but TWO Seattle Anthro stores! Woohoo. [You can see my amazing finds, on my sewing blog post - no sense in posting it all twice!]
I had been pining away for a couple things I saw with my mom when we went to the downtown Anthropologie on Thursday morning, that I didn't get...so Rod took me back. And then we went to the U. District store afterwards. That's a whole 'lot a Anthropologie in the course of three days. What can I say, I'm an addict.
I had been pining away for a couple things I saw with my mom when we went to the downtown Anthropologie on Thursday morning, that I didn't get...so Rod took me back. And then we went to the U. District store afterwards. That's a whole 'lot a Anthropologie in the course of three days. What can I say, I'm an addict.
Anywho, I saw a shirt on sale that I'd been wanting in forever. They didn't have my size in the store, but they did online. For the sale price. So I went crazy and bought it for myself. I've never bought clothes from Anthropologie before. And I was very excited.I was thrilled my package arrived today, after just 4 days.
But my joy was quickly whithered, when to my dismay I realized that the shirt fit like a sausage casing. Not kidding. I know there's a trend toward tight shirts and all, but this? I looked like a grey sausage. Not too flattering as I'm sure you've gathered.
The good news is they take on-line returns at the store.
The other good news is that I can study it hands-on and make one myself.
The other, other good news is that at least I have a couple of really cute hot pads.
1 comment:
Wait a second... Are you trying to say you turned that beautiful anthropology shirt into hot pads?!?
Jk
But I love That shirt! I want it.. But don't want the sausage links
Post a Comment