Friday, September 25, 2009

Jennifer's Birthday

We celebrated Jennifer's birthday last Sunday (a couple days early so we could all be together)...


And then a few of us got together for a lunch on her actual birthday

I'm so happy we're here so I can celebrate. It's been a long time since I've gotten to sing happy birthday to Jenny!

4 comments:

bbcurfew said...

how cute!! we're sad we can't be over there to celebrate these things. holy cow, your mom and i have the same plaid shirt. she's such a fasionista!!

Sarah said...

i'm so glad you love your job! kids really do say the funniest/cutest things! they are right though, you are always smiling! and so exciting that you get to be close to your family!!

Emily C said...

you guys look so pretty in the picture with the 3 oldest sisters. i love sisters. aren't they great?

Melissa-Mc said...

How fun to be reunited. Your family is heavy on the birthdays in September and October aren't they.