Enjoying life with my sweet husband, a fun job working with kids, a little songwriting and a whole lot of sewing.
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow I don't know much about cell biology, but an A sounds VERY impressive! COngrats!
That is SO great! You guys should go out and celebrate!! That is quite an accomplishment...I don't think I could ever do that!
gosh that sounds hard. i always got bad grades in biology. major congrats to you rod.
Good job, Rod. Cell biology sounds difficult!
Good job Rod!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow I don't know much about cell biology, but an A sounds VERY impressive! COngrats!
That is SO great! You guys should go out and celebrate!! That is quite an accomplishment...I don't think I could ever do that!
gosh that sounds hard. i always got bad grades in biology. major congrats to you rod.
Good job, Rod. Cell biology sounds difficult!
Good job Rod!!
Post a Comment