Wednesday, December 3, 2008

...and then there were 3

I got a call from the nurse this morning with our fertilization report. We're trying to keep our hopes up, even though the numbers are small.

Out of the 10 eggs retrieved, only 5 were actually mature
Out of the 5 mature eggs, only 3 fertilized normally

We hope that all 3 embryos will continue to thrive and divide normally by Friday. The embryo transfer is scheduled for Friday, 12/5 at 1:30pm.

We're not sure how many embryo's they will transfer on Friday, it will all depend on how many survive by then and the quality.

Please continue to pray for us and our 3 little embryo's. We want so much for this to work and at this point we know it's pretty much out of our hands. We're going to the temple right now and hope so much we are blessed to be able to be parents.

Thank you for all your prayers!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Our thoughts and prayers go with you guys!! Good luck!!!

Walt Sorensen said...

Good luck....your always in our thoughts and prayers....

Suzanna said...

Hi, I am Kevin Tolman's wife. I wanted to say we will keep you in our prayers. Parenthood is truly a gift and I hope you are given it very soon.

Maija Scoffield said...

holy crap...you could be prego soon! How exciting. I am sending positive vibes your way.

PS. we are home safe and sound. If you are bored at some point give me a call if you want to chat.

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Friday can't come quickly enough! Three little embryos...our prayers are with both of you and your little ones. Good luck and I'll see you soon!