I just scheduled my pregnancy blood test for 9am on Dec. 19th. The nurse said my results should be back by around 2:30pm that same day. AAAAAHHHH!!!!

2nd - P.J.'s from heaven
I told Rod I wanted new p.j.'s for Christmas. He looked all over but couldn't find anything, so last night I went shopping with him. And, as if they fell from the sky, right into my hands with my name on them, we found them. Oh. my. gosh. I am crazy in love with these p.j.'s. They are cupcake mania! I seriously felt like a kid and was jumping up and down in the parking lot I was so excited. Rod was laughing so hard and said this made it all worth it to see me so happy. :)
Here's a sneak peek. I'm going to be good and wait to open them Christmas Eve, but I will be dreaming of them every day and night. Did I mention I'm crazy about these p.j.'s???! The funny thing was, that I had told Rod I wanted something a little more sophisticated, like solid colored satin or something more "mature". HA! I blew that right out of the water. It's all about cupcakes, my friend.
3rd - Continuing a fun Christmas tradition
A tradition my family and I have every year, is going to see the play A Christmas Carol in Seattle. It seriously makes our whole holiday.
Since Rod and I are staying in Utah this Christmas, we'll be missing our family tradition. I asked Rod if we could see the play here this year at Hale Center Theater, and even though it's expensive, he said of course because it would make me happy. (Is he the best or what?!)
So, it gets better.
The blessings just keep coming! :)
4 comments:
Shannon, I'm jumping up and down! Cupcake jammies...who knew? Cute, cute, cute! What are you gonna do while waiting for 5.5 hours for your test results?!?!
What Night are you two going to see the play...maren's parents are taking us to see it too.....good luck for the 19th....
oops....I just reread and noticed your going the tuesday after us.....we'll have to take about what we all thought about it....
I Love the Jammies... Can't believe you have the will power to wait... I would have had them on that night. Afterall ther is no reason to wait when cupcakes are involved.
Post a Comment